The current industrial revolution and smart technology in surgical practice
2. Fisher ES, Wennberg DE, stukel TA, Gottlieb DJ, Lucal FL, Pinder EL. The implications of regional variations in Medicare spending. Part 1: the content, quality and accessibility of care. Ann Intern Med. 2003 Feb 18;138(4):273-87.
3. UNESCO Science Report [Internet]. UNESCO. 2019. Available from: https://en.unesco.org/unesco_science_report
4. Rojko A. Industry 4.0 Concept: Background and Overview. International journal of interactive mobile technologies: 2017:11(5):77-83.
5. Moore's law [Internet]. En.wikipedia.org. 2019. Available from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore%27s_law.
6. Doug Laney, “3D Data Management: Controlling Data Volume, Velocity, and Variety”, Gartner, file No. 949. 6 February 2001. http://blogs.gartner.com/douglaney/files/2012/01/ad949-3D-Data-Management-ControllingData-Volume-Velocity-and-Variety.pdf
7. Ehteshami Bejnordi B, Veta M, Johannes van Diest P, van Ginneken B, Karssemeijer N, Litjens G, et al.Diagnostic Assessment of Deep Learning Algorithms for Detection of Lymph Node Metastases in Women With Breast Cancer. JAMA. 2017 Dec 12;318(22):2199-2210.
8. World population ageing highlights 2017, United Nations.
9. World Alzheimer’s report 2015, published by Alzheimer’s disease international (ADI), London. (www.alz.co.uk/worldreport2015)
10. [Internet]. Www2.deloitte.com. 2019. Available from: https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/global/Documents/Life-Sciences-Health-Care/gx-lshc-hc-outlook-2019.pdf
11. Liu J, Goryakin Y, Maeda A, Bruckner T, Scheffler R. Global Health Workforce Labor Market Projections for 2030. Human Resources for Health. 2017;15(1).
12. Maier-Hein L, Vedula S, Speidel S, Navab N, Kikinis R, Park A et al. Surgical data science for next-generation interventions. Nature Biomedical Engineering. 2017;1(9):691-696.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright and Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
JSSN applies the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license to all works we publish. Under the CC BY license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, distribute, and/or copy articles in JSSN, so long as the original authors and source are cited. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers.
Article by JSSN is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://www.jssn.org.np/index.php?journal=jssn.